This weekend i had no intentions of blowing my yeast free diet but i did. Yep i succumbed to a glass of Rioca whilst eating out. I figured that I'd been on the diet as strict as i could be for a month so one glass wouldn't harm, but no i had two and then another. Before i knew it I'd shared a bottle! That then led to eating anything i liked as any will power i had had just went right out of the window as i thought ah what the hell I've just had wine so I'll finish it off with food. Surprisingly i don't feel bad but i really feel like I've really let myself down as i was doing really well. I'm straight back on it and will be being very good !
On the upside I've lost another pound in weight taking my total weight loss to 8.51bs
How's your week been yeast free ??
It's Zumba Tuesday so I'll being shaking my shoulders and wobbling my butt to some Colombian charm this evening and trying very had to remember the moves!
Have a happy yeast free day!
Gail x
Just started myself a week ago! It was easy in the beginning but then the fatigue hit and sugar cravings. I am still doing well though. It will take a while though i hear for the cravings to stop. Really like the recipies in The Yeast Diet book. If I were you I would jump right back on you can do it. It is soooo much healthier. I am doing it for my health with many health issues and weight loss will just be a plus!
ReplyDeleteHi Candy
ReplyDeleteI'm definately am back on it as i like the way i feel when i am! More energy and not sluggish! I'm really disappointed with myself as i'd just started to feel good but this is a blog about the triumphs and struggles with yeast i guess and i want to be honest about everything so hopefully i can help others too.
I record my weight loss each week to, if you haven't recorded yet it may also help you stay motivated (gail says having cheated at the weekend!) 'eyes roll'
Thank you so much for commenting and keep doing so it's great to speak to others xx
Good to hear it! Don't beat yourself up about it. That is what puts me at least in a downward spiral. I will start recording my weight each week too. It will definitely motivate me along with the health benefits!
ReplyDeleteNice to speak to you too! oX
ah thanks Candy it's great to have your support x
ReplyDeleteKudos to you for getting back on track and sticking with it Gail! Too many people just quit after the first stumble. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks Whitney. It is difficult and i'm sure everyone has been there at one time or another being yeast free. I'm learning quickly not to beat myself up about it :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your support x