background

Thursday, 5 January 2012

2nd Day Blues

I went to bed early last night as i couldn't keep my eyes open, I was craving carbs so bad!

This morning i woke really sluggish as usual and just wanted to stay in bed all day if i could, sadly i can't and luckily i have a job to go to. 

This is grose but i'm going to be as honest as i can through all this to highlight the problems Candida gives you.  I had the feeling again that i was starting with Flu, these are the usual symptoms i get before i have to lay in bed for a week!  I had Catarr that was really thick and dark brown  'grose i know' and i'm sorry if you're eating whilst you're reading this.

Throughout the morning the back of my throat is aching and my head feels so heavy.  I feel so tired i could just curl up on my desk and sleep. 

I've just had my Lunch and want something sweet so bad but i just keep drinking water to keep my mind off it.

Breakfast this morning i tried Whitney's Breakfast Pancakes i'll give you the recipe later, mmmmmm they were lovely and the batter was far smoother than mine. 

You can buy the full recipe book HERE
I've had tuna salad again for Lunch (i think i'm addicted to Tuna, can you get addicted to Tuna)?

I hope you're all having a good day.

Gail x

UPDATE ON DAY TWO:

I couldn't post last night as a i felt so bad.  I came home from work having started the day feeling really tired and a bit of a sore throat. As the day progressed i started to ache and my throat got worse. I had a dull ache in my head.

I got home finally about 4.30pm but thank God! I felt awful. My throat ached really badly and i ached so much. My bones hurt and my skin was sore to touch. My head felt like it was going to explode.  I have to make dinner for my children so Salmon, Veg and Chip (baked) were on the menu which i did but i couldn't eat all of eat as i couldn't swallow through the ache in my throat and by this point i was feeling sick.

I don't like to take pain killers especially if i'm trying to cleanse my body but i felt so bad by 7.30 i had to take Ibruprofen.  I have Arthritis in the bottom of my spine so whenever i feel bad the first place it hits is there.  Now my muscles had gone into spasm across my shoulders and at the base of my neck my nerves felt like they were throbbing.  All very dramatic but not a word of a lie.

To be honest i have never felt like this on a withdrawal but i always get like this every couple of months and at this point i can be in bed for a week when i'm not yeast free, so why oh why do i continue to eat this way! I'm not sure if it's a coincidence that i was about to go through this or whether it was a die off.

A few months ago i had been off work for two weeks feeling like this and spoke with my Doctor about M.E as i believe you can now have a blood test, he also mentioned Fibromyalgia and when i look at the symptoms of this, i match most bar about two.  Have i any of these or is it really just yeast!?  This is why the journey to stay yeast free every day for the most part of my life (i still can't say for ever, why!) will be recorded.

I was asleep by 8.30pm!

Having a yeast intolerance is like an addiction!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really love to hear your comments and thoughts

Gail x