As i said...and never go back on my word, i went to Asda and bought the essentials that I'd forgotten to kick start my Yeast Free Diet. It's not a diet to lose weight but a diet to feel better within myself but I know that i will as i do everytime i follow the rules and it's a bloody big bonus!
Alcohol is going to be the biggest challenge; not that I'm an Alcoholic like (my friends don't call me Ivy Tilsley for nothing 'check') but i think socially it is a real challenge most definitely but follow this diet 100% and to rid your body of Candida then you really do have to eliminate it completely. I'm not a Doctor but i (only my opinion) do believe that a lot of ailments are caused by Candida.
Do you think you have a problem, take a look below:
1. Have you ever taken antibiotics or steroids?
2. Have you ever been on birth control pills?
3. Have you ever undergone chemotherapy?
4. Have you been pregnant?
5. Do you frequently eat fast food?
6. Are you frequently stressed and under pressure?
7. Have you ever experienced athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm, fungal infections of the nails or skin?
8. Do you have frequent digestive issues (gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, etc)?
9. Do you have unexplained recurring illnesses (cold, flu, headaches, etc.)?
10. Are you frequently fatigued without a known cause?
11. Do you crave sugar?
12. Do you crave alcoholic beverages?
13. Do you crave breads and carbohydrates?
14. Have you experienced recurring vaginal yeast infections?
15. Do you have problems with frequent vaginal or rectal itching?
16. Do you have a white coating on your tongue or in your mouth?
17. Do you have trouble with concentration and focus?
18. Do you suffer from depression or frequent mood swings and irritability?
19. Do you have unexplained joint aches and swelling or muscle pain?
As i said before I'm not a Doctor or claim to be an expert. I've found the above symptoms on the Internet and have followed the diet on and off since the mid 90s. I found the Yeast Free diet after researching M.E as back in the 90s my Doctor wanted me to go for elimination tests ( i believe now you can have a blood test). I joined an M.E society instead of being told I'm ill as for me psychologically this would of made me worse. I followed the diet the way i should and felt better after about 3 weeks but each time I'd fall off the wagon I'd start to feel ill again. Each person will feel differently some of us will try it and feel like we can't stick to it as it's not easy but some of us will.
For years the reason i've given up is the simple fact i get bored or run out of recipe idea's and end up eating Rabbit Food (not literally). I found an amazing website that through experience of the founder she created a recipe book which is in my opinion fantastic especially if you have to feed a family too!
The website is THE YEAST DIET
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really love to hear your comments and thoughts
Gail x