background

Friday, 13 January 2012

DAY10:

Day 10 already!! 

I woke this morning thinking it was Sunday!!! I then realised the ringing in my ears were the alarm clock!  OH NO, no lay in for me but the good thing was it's FFFFriday!!  That said i'm starting to wake get up and within a few minutes i'm feeling better than i have.  Yesterday i said i felt really tired and wasn't sure why but by the afternoon i felt good again.  I'm going to the Docs today just to mention my chest and to have it checked out and to put my mind at rest really. 

Anyway this morning i was little unorganised again so i had Pancakes again. I love Pancakes can you tell? ha ha  They're so easy to make just throw everything into a jug or a mixer, whisk it up and fry.  I use very little oil so it has a dry consistency, i also made a thicker one that i can use in place of bread.  This lunchtime i had i've had a Hot Beef (steak from last nights dinner) and roasted onion and tomato sandwich, if i say so myself it was blumming gorgeous!

How I made my Scrumptious Butty

Heat a tbs of Olive Oil in a small frying pan
when oil is hot take your batter and pure enough mixture in the pan to make a thick dryish pancake.

Take your beef or in my case it was Steak (still from a cow like) and cut into thin strips, place into the pancake with the onions and tomato.

I also had some Green Beans so i placed one of two of those inside too.

mmmmm, Lovely Jubbly! 

The one thing i am noticing is that after I've eaten i don't feel full as when you are eating yeast most of us will know that one of the symptoms is bloating so when you've eaten something that isn't yeast free, immediately your stomach blows up and you feel full, very full on most occasions and this is due to the yeast etc expanding.  I thought about it the other day knowing that I'd eaten and wasn't hungry and didn't feel full and this will be why!  My already fat tummy isn't as fat as it would be normally (9 months pregnant looking fat tummy normally) look!  I think I've lost a few more pounds too as my skirt this morning is fitting nicely rather than digging in my lovely love handles! NOT

I've also had for a snack some Pistachio nuts as i thought you could have all nuts other than peanuts but I've just read i can't have these either or Cashew nuts.  Does anyone know? 



The Little Blighters

The other thing i guess we should be careful of is storing left over food in the fridge.  I would say perhaps only leaving food in the fridge overnight and eat the next day, any longer then fungi would grow, i think, which would be counter productive I'd guess.

How annoying, i should have checked first!  Ah well another lesson learnt i guess :(

It was freezing this morning and i have the use of a car today so the only exercise i gained this morning was scraping the ice from the windows!

UPDATE:

I've been to the Docs and she said there is nothing sinister going on with chest or the cough i have.  It's not a cough exactly it's a very sharp tickle in the back of my throat that makes me cough uncontrollably to a point where i heave.  Today three times at work whilst in mid conversation with a Housing Applicant i got the tickle and couldn't talk, i then coughed and coughed it's really embarrassing!  She doesn't think that the nodule at the side of my thyroid (good grief i really am starting to sound like a bloody Drama Queen) that was discovered through a scan i had to have about four years ago has changed as the symptoms I'm getting are not the same as if my thyroid was disturbed so that's reassuring.  My chest is clear and my heart seems normal, so that's good, not that i thought there was anything sinister other than the nodule.

She said she thinks i may have an allergy or acid reflux so i have to take anti-histamine first to see if it is an allergy for a month to see what the change is.  I wonder if I'm allergic to work!? Yup that's it, I'm allergic to work, i think i need to become a lady of leisure so know work for me on Monday!.....erm what about the lovely dress at Mary Portas that i would like? Ah well back at work then Monday!

All this said I'm starting to wonder if it is the yeast, does anyone else have this problem?  I'm not going to take the anti histamine just yet and will give it a few weeks to see if the symptoms subside.  I wonder if there is a tablet for Hypochondria or Neurotic Idiosy? ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really love to hear your comments and thoughts

Gail x