I'm on a mission to follow a yeast free diet for 12 months. Follow my struggles and triumphs throughout.
Sunday, 15 January 2012
SOOOOOOOO GRUMPY
Today i've been so grumpy and irritable. I hate being this way i want to be happy and full of energy and the nice person i am really. Every question people have asked me i've been so irritable and horrible! My Mum and Dad came over and had a cup of tea, i was so grumpy. Everything everyone has said has just got on my nerves. I'm hoping all this will pass as i'm not making any mistakes this next week or drinking anymore coffee and now i think about it coffee does make me really irritable anyway. I'm wondering also if the Olives had perhaps were marinated in vinegar as thinking about it they were perhaps a little tangy but that's my fault for not asking! I just assumed they were in Olive Oil.
I feel today like i have actually had a night on the drink and have a hangover the next day, tired and grumpy :(
I so annoyed with myself but like i have said 'positive thinking'!! Onwards and Upwards we go.
I had the Chicken Pot Pie today, it's was truly truly scrumptious....there's a song in there somewhere, ha ha
The only thing was with the Chicken Pot Pie was i had to make sure it was Gluten Free as i was cooking for all my family so the pastry layer on the top of the filling was made with Gluten Free flour and this can be very dry so when making anything like pastry, bread etc it's very crumbly so it was a little bitty.
Again i couldn't take a photo as my lead for my camera has been misplased, WHERE?! God only knows! 'HUMPH'
I hope you've all had a less grumpy day than me..
Speak tomorrow
Little Miss Grumpy x
Labels:
chicken pot pie,
grumpy,
irritabe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really love to hear your comments and thoughts
Gail x