background

Sunday, 8 January 2012

Chicken, Baked Mixed Veg and Herbed Potoato

mmmmmmmmmmmm it was good!!!

I have to say this is one of my favourite meals up to now out of The Yeast Diet recipe book.  I cooked my chicken by pan frying in a little Olive Oil, Garlic and Onion.  I then baked the following veggies:

1 celery stalk
1 Onion (i left this out as i'd put this with the chicken)
1 Green Pepper, chopped
2 Carrots, sliced
1 Tomato (i put little plum tomato's in instead)
1/2 tsp salt (sea salt)
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp basil
1/4 tsp thyme

I put them in a casserole dish and mixed in 2 Tbsp olive oil and baked in the oven for 30 to 40 mins.

I then did the Herbed Potato

potato
garlic
dried parsley
salt and pepper to taste
olive oil

Absolutely gorgeous but i tell you NO ONE will want to come near me today as i STINK of garlic!  Ah well quiet day for me then! ha ha

I think i should also say that in Whitney's (www.theyeastdiet.com) recipe book she has a meal planner for four weeks that helps you plan your cleanse.  I can't do this at the moment but i've been doing this for years on and off so kinda know the gist of things but the other reason i'm not is i still have cupboards, fridge and freezer full of food that i need to use up before i shop again.  When i next go shopping i am going to follow the meal planner, it's a great way to plan and stay on track and would definitely say to any of you who are planning on having a go at this then to go and purchase the recipe book it's well worth it.  There is also a weight loss tracker too which i'm going to follow and when i find of scanning it on my Netbook i will but for now i'm going to just put a tracker at the top of my home page for you to follow. As i've said before my goal isn't to lose weight but as i've put weight on then i need to and it's a welcome bonus i tell you.

I'll weigh myself shortly and let you know, how i've got on


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really love to hear your comments and thoughts

Gail x