Well the day has started well as i was a little anxious i was going to feel a little groggy due to the coffee yesterday. I don't but i do feel a little irritable today :(
Well today is Sunday and weigh day so this is what I've done so wait for it........
I lost 1.5lbs!!! That is nearly half a stone in two weeks! How fab is that!
I was supposed to be starting the meal planner yesterday that i got in my recipe book i bought from The Yeast Diet but as i was out with my friend yesterday it all went to pot. I am starting it today but I've left the blumming planner at work and haven't downloaded on my Netbook!! What an idiot!
So i really am going to have to improvise :( So to start the day I've had
Scrambled Eggs to start
Lunch is
Tuna Salad on Homemade Corn Bread
recipe for Tuna Salad is here
Dinner I'm having
Chicken Pot Pie
Cooked Chicken
Olive Oil
Onion
Carrots
Celery
I'm going to have broccoli in mine
Flour
Rice Milk
Chicken Stock (Broth)
Parsley
Thyme
Topping is
Flour
Baking Powder
Salt
Olive Oil
Rice Milk
Have a very happy yeast free Sunday guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really love to hear your comments and thoughts
Gail x