That's me on the right don't i look well in a week? Ha ha ha don't i wish!
Have you guessed what i did tonight?! Yeh i did i only went and shook my toosh all the way to a Zumba Class for the first time!! HARIBA!! I loved it! One of my friends 'Mel' came along too as she has always wanted to go but didn't have the courage to go it alone. She's a runner so is very used to exercise and is always asking me to run with her but as she runs about 10k a night i always tell her to take a run and a jump! ha ha As I've said before in my blog i have a Arthritis in my spine, not major but enough to cause me problems (in fact something has just occurred to me i haven't been bothered with it this week). I have a muscle injury also across the top of my back from a car crash when i was young and if i run this goes into a major spasm.
I tried Zumba to see how i go and if it caused me any problems and guess what I've haven't got any pangs, aches or pains!!! How Fab! The thing i loved about Zumba was the dance moves and the fact its not major high impact but goodness me you sweat, so it's certainly burning those calories.
Well shakin my toosh tonight, Bollywood, Latin and Colombian style is a new move for me as any form of exercise (other than walking) leaves me feeling exhausted and my skin tingles so much it's painful. I haven't got a bit of exhaustion or tingling so bring it on, the yeast free is kicking in!
LET'S ZUMBA!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really love to hear your comments and thoughts
Gail x