background

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Day 9:

Good Day Y'all

It's very windy today so I'm going to be blown around on my walk to work, lets hope that it doesn't blow me over like it did my sister once when we were in our teens.  She got herself up and had to hold onto a lamp post!  Later we found out we had had a hurricane in the South of England and we were getting the backlash,  she still won't go out to this day even if it's the slightest bit windy, well walking anyway so it's a good job she drives! It was the funniest thing I've ever seen and still makes me giggle like mad when we reminisce ha ha ha

I've woke today feeling like I've taken a backward step as i feel groggy.  My chest is tight again and i must of slept with my mouth open as it's dry! I didn't dribble honest! Although i don't feel ill i do feel really tired today and could honestly just get back in bed but I'm not sure if this is the withdrawal.

I really couldn't be bothered having breakfast but as i said yesterday it's the most important meal of the day so i never miss it, so i had a left over Chicken Burger from last nights dinner.  I know, I know for Breakfast i hear you call but who says you have to have cereal, toast or eggs etc.  There is a psychological barrier don't you think with breakfast? I know someone who has soup sometimes for their brekky and the thought horrifies me but actually it is just another sitting for a meal. I've also had a small bottle of water.

Today for my lunch at work I'm going to have a chick pea salad. I cooked some chick peas that i used in the Chicken Burgers so I'm going to use the left over and mix them up with some mixed pulses and pour over salad with a drizzle of Olive Oil with some fresh Basil.

Although Olive Oil is a good oil, I'm trying to cut down on the amount i have as it is high in calories so i do use it sparingly.

I had a photograph also of my Chicken Burgers but I've misplaced the lead to my phone 'eyes roll' and as it's now slightly archaic and I need to use the lead to upload it!

Have a good day guys and speak later

UPDATE

I feel much better again, so I'm wondering if something I've eaten perhaps wasn't as yeast free as i thought? I can't think what it was though as I've been really careful and not had anything processed and it's all be fresh except for a tin of Tuna Yesterday but i did check the ingredients and all it had in it was Tuna, Sunflower oil and salt.  Although it was a bit too salty for my taste it wasn't really something that should of had an affect.  Unless it's the sunflower oil but i thought that this was ok?  Can anyone tell me?  Other than this it is possibly a slight virus i may have, OMG I'm starting to sound like a hypochondriac!

Gail xx




2 comments:

  1. Enjoying your blog. I am presently also eating yeast free, gluten free, dairy free and processed sugar free (fruit is ok in my case). I wanted to mention that coconut oil is a great yeast killer, eaten in food or taken as capsules. You mentioned not wanting to use too much olive oil, use coconut oil in your salad dressings and baking/cooking and you'll kill two birds with one stone,so to speak! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blessings

    Thank you so much for taking the time to following my blog and to comment. I'm really pleased you're enjoying reading my blog and thank you for the coconut tip too 'thumbs up'.

    I'm really enjoying writing the blog and my new found cooking skills!

    Have fun

    Gail x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really love to hear your comments and thoughts

Gail x