I felt a little rubbish again yesterday, really tired which is usually a sign of eating something with yeast in or eating something that triggers the yeast overload. I'm really confused as I've not eaten anything intentionally bad. My only thought is the corn bread....I made some yesterday morning and by the evening i felt bad so i'm going to try and bake it with just usual flour and see if there is a difference. I have absolutely no idea as nothing i've eaten has had yeast in it! I've never had cornmeal before this diet so the only thing i can try is cutting it out and seeing how i fare. It may even be that i am JUST tired as i have had a stressful week. I overslept this morning too! My son came in my bedroom at 7.20am and we're all usually up for 6.30am to get breakfast, showered and clothed for my children to be out of the door by 7.45 to catch the bus for school. I hate those type of mornings when you get up late as I'm always so unorganised throughout the day and i don't like my children rushing around as i think that leaves them out of sync to.
Oh i do go off on a tangent don't I?!
Off i went to work walking again in the rain! I put Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds album in my ears and off i went. Love the Album, the more i listen to it the better it gets. He's such a good songwriter and much prefer him on his own without Oasis.
Tuesday is Zumba night so that's what I've done. I really have discovered that the only time i have rhythm or think i have is when I'm drunk! I've discovered that i cannot do two things at once (sorry ladies) i.e. my arms and legs just cannot work together without looking like i am some kind of Octopus with a huge rod up my backside! Ha ha but all that said i love it.
When i got home from work i was going to make a Chicken Pot Pie again as I'd defrosted some chicken but i really wasn't hungry for a big dinner, so i made some Guacamole from the yeast diets recipe book with some Tortilla Chips...
Avocado
Onion
garlic
onion granules
tomato
For the full recipe go to it HERE
I hope you have all had a good yeast free week!!!
Gail x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really love to hear your comments and thoughts
Gail x