background

Saturday, 7 January 2012

Day 4 Yeast Free

Well happy days, I've woke this morning a little happier, all the side effects of withdrawing from yeast are starting to subside, thank God!
I went out last night see previous post but didn't drink a drop of alcohol so I'm really (in true Mancunian sty lie) 'i'm well proud of me self'.  I've woke this morning with no banging head from the withdrawal or from a hangover. I'm still a little tired and feeling a little sluggish and my eyelids are still itchy and a little swollen so I'm off to buy a new Mascara later as I'm not sure if it's that that's causing the problem or whether it's yeast.

My bowels are starting to readjust which for me is a celebration 'whooop whoop'.

For my breakfast this morning i had Whitney's Pancake 'yep again i know' but i love to have toast in the morning so this is the nearest thing to bread and it keeps me on track but i wanted something a little different.  I can't have bacon at this point due to the nitrates in the bacon so i thought I'd try an egg.  Whilst cooking my beloved egg i found that it had been fertilised, you know when it has those red gooey spots on the yolk?  Well that's what my Human Biology Teacher told me in 1984 and I've had a problem with it ever since!  I see it and it puts me off and i can't then get out of my head that it was a possible Chick.  Is this true? I don't know but it's still traumatised me to this day. So out comes the egg from the pan and another one cracked (i would normally of not had another egg but i have to try and get over my egg phobia).  I cooked the Pancake also and placed the egg onto it and the results are below.   It didn't look very appetising to be honest but I'd cooked and cracked two eggs so i couldn't waste it (i hate wasting food).

To my surprise it was great!
I guess it doesn't look very appetising when you look at it like this either but i had to turn it over  and flash it as i don't like the snot look (sorry i know that doesn't sound nice)
Note: Eggs are not Dairy

 

I folded it over and ate like an Egg Butty...Laverrly Jubberly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really love to hear your comments and thoughts

Gail x