Well since the last time i seen you all i've had such a lot going on. My yeast free diet has just gone to pot! I'm trying to get back on track so please give me some inspiration, i need it! I'm beginning to feel all sluggish and heavy headed again. I'm not losing weight as usual and feel really under the weather so i know what i need to do!
My new website is up and running and this is why i've not been around for a while. I've been busy! I have a FACEBOOK PAGE some please come and join me here to.
TWITTER
Well back to yeast free! I'm now going to try and get my head back together and get back on track with my yeast free diet, i hope i'm forgiven!
Please do let me know how you've all been getting on
Gail xx
Hi Gail, well I only found out in Feb that I needed to go yeast free & whilst I was a bit daunted at first I'm definitely feeling the benefits now! It's almost over a full month with a couple of mistakes (more through wishful thinking than cravings).
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely made a difference for me, I find I don't have to give myself healing as often during the day. But I do need to get some good recipes in a book so I can start being more creative! How many days will it take for your symptoms to disappear? Oh sooo many questions, thanks for blogging about this,xxx
Hi Fiona
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're feeling the benefits! I'm always spurred on by the way i feel as it's so good to feel well!! I've been yeast free on and off for the best part of 15 years (wow, can't believe it's that long)! It will take me about a week as i've only been eating non yeast free for a month so my symptoms although are starting to surface again they're not major.
Thank you!! Fiona for followinig this blog it's everyone support that gets us through! Well done so far, you're doing so well xxx