Well, it's been a really difficult few months and i've fallen on and off the yeast free wagon due to stress, illness and quite frankly a lack of desire to succeed!! Yup i lost motivation but isn't that what yeast does to you? How have you lot been doing? please inspire me. Tomorrow (oh yes how many times have we all said this) i will get back on it! I have too!
I feel depressed, sluggish, over weight and quite frankly bloody awful! BUT i dread the thought of having to give up alcohol socially. Yes i love a drink, a nice cold fresh Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay at the weekends especially after a long hard week working...well who else is going to own up to it? This alas is always my downfall and it IS one of the main issue's in a yeast free diet. I do try and drink a very good vodka when i want a little cheat but i just forget whether i had a good night or not so it's not a great idea!
I'm not perfect and neither is anyone so listen up, i'm going to get back on it as best i can and we'll take it from there.
Love and peace
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really love to hear your comments and thoughts
Gail x